Residents and visitors are encouraged to reduce waste, pollution and energy usage by recycling products at the Odessa Recycle Center.
(Disposal of items at this facility are for residential purposes only.)
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Cardboard (including food boxes such as cereal boxes) in the Yellow containers
- Newspaper in the Blue containers
- Mixed Paper (junk mail, paperback books, shredded paper, paper bags, shredded paper, office or school paper, chipboard)
- #1 Plastic (clear water or soda bottles) in the Green containers
- #2 Plastic (thick cloudy plastics such as milk jugs or laundry detergent containers in the Green containers
- Tin Cans
$ Now Buying $
- Aluminum Cans
- Car Batteries
Plastic, Cardboard & Newspaper:
- 1107 East 42nd Street (Lowes Grocery Store parking lot)
- 1350 East Eighth Street (Albertsons Grocery Store parking lot)