Online water payments are currently unavailable due to maintenance. You can still pay in person, at the kiosk on the south side of City Hall or by phone.
Pay by phone:
1. Dial 335-3204
2. Press 1 for English
3. Press 2 for Spanish
4. Press 1 for Acct Information
Enter Customer ID (This is the 1st portion of acct #)
Enter Location ID (This is the 2nd portion of acct #)
5. Press 1 to pay entire balance of $_____ with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
6. Press 2 to pay entire balance of $_____ with personal check
7. Press 3 to pay entire balance of $_____ with company check
8. Press 4 to pay past due balance of $_____ with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
9. Press 5 to pay past due balance of $_____ with personal check
10. Press 6 to pay past due balance of $_____ with company check
11. System will then prompt you for your credit card or check information.
Utility bills may be paid by automatic bank draft from your bank account on the due date of the bill. Using automatic bank draft will avoid the delinquent account fee. For more information on automatic bank draft call Customer Service at 335-3204.
Walk-up payment windows are open Monday-Friday on the first floor of City Hall from 8am - 5pm. The payment kiosk is located on the south side of City Hall and is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A delinquent account fee in the amount of 5% of the unpaid balance is applied to all water, sewer, and trash accounts which remain unpaid 25 days after the billing date. The ordinance calling for the delinquent account fee was passed by the City Council on November 23, 1999 and went into effect on April 1, 2000.
Utility bill payments made at City Hall are the only payments guaranteed to be credited to your account on the day they are made. While businesses such as Mr. Payroll, Money Place and Pronto Check Cashing take city utility payments, they are not authorized payment locations. If you have a past due balance or you are paying on the due date of your bill, we strongly recommend that you make your payment at City Hall.