Odessa Police Department Participating in Career Fair
The Odessa Police Department will be at the “Permian Basin College to Career Fair” today from 10am-2pm at the Grand Texan Convention Center, located at 4300 West Wall Street, Midland, TX.
Do you have what it takes to become an Odessa Police Officer? The Odessa Police Department is currently accepting applications for police recruit and peace officer positions.
Salary & Benefits:
- Starting Salary for Sworn Police Officer: Over $52K per year
- Take-Home Vehicles
- TMRS 20-year retirement plan, including 5-year vesting
- Uniforms & gear supplied
- Education Pay (Includes College Degree & TCOLE Certification)
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Insurance Coverage available & Free City Health Clinic
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- 24/7 Access to state-of-the-art workout facility
- Longevity Pay
- Specialized Unit Advancement: SWAT, EOD, K-9, Detectives, Patrol, Traffic, etc.
- Starting Salary for Police Recruit: Over $47K per year
- VA Accredited Police Academy offered twice a year at Odessa Police Department
Please go to www.odessapd.com to learn more or apply.