Annual Street Seal Coat Project
NEWS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Thursday, June 11, 2020
The City of Odessa annual street seal coat project is set to start Wednesday, June 17, 2020. Wagner & Co., out of Kendalia, TX, is contracted to seal coat approximately 29 linear miles of streets. The project
will begin with major streets, and will finish up with residential streets. The project is expected to last 5-7 days.
Streets to be seal coated this year include:
• 8th St. from Grant to County Road West.
• 52nd St. from Dixie to Andrews Hwy
• 87th St. from Andrews Hwy to Hunter Miller Way
• Grandview from Loop 338 to Yukon
• Stoney Ridge Rd. from East Ridge Rd. to Newell Rd., Newell Rd. to Business 20
• Golder from Kermit Hwy to 46th St.
• 7th St. from Royalty to Dixie
• Clements from Grant to S. Crane Ave
• Residential streets east of Grandview, south of University, north of Oakwood and west of JBS Parkway.
• Residential streets east of Grandview, south of 42nd St., north of University and west of JBS Parkway.
Media Contact: Devin Sanchez, email@example.com, 432.257.0537