View all facilities
Central Bark Dog Park
Subfacility of Slator Park
Central Bark Dog Park is the home of Odessa's first Dog Park. It features a separation area and two large fenced open areas for off-lease access, including a picnic pavilion. Guests need to make sure to read all of the rules and regulations before entering. Central Bark Park is a wonderful addition to the Odessa community.
Central Bark Park is free and open to the public!
How to Enter
- Do not open the outside gate if the inside gate is open.
- Remove your dog's leash inside of the off-leash area of the park, not in the double gated area.
Dogs Not Permitted to Enter
We do not allow dogs that are:
- Females in heat
- Sick or aggressive
- Without current vaccinations and tags displayed on collar
- Younger than 4 months old
- Please help keep your Park clean and pick up after your dog with the provided materials and waste dispensers.
- Report Violators to City of Odessa Animal Control at 432-368-3526
- Emergency Phone: 432-333-3641
- All dogs must have current vaccinations with tags displayed on collar
- Always clean up after your dog; owners / guardians must promptly bag and dispose of the pet waste, and place it in provided containers
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian inside of the off-leash area
- Close all gates as you enter/ exit the dog park
- Do not let your dog pester or mount other dogs
- Dog owners / guardians must carry leashes for each dog and dogs must wear collars at all times
- Dog owners / guardians must keep their dog in view and under control at all times
- Dog owners / guardians must leash and remove their dog from the dog park at the first sign of aggression
- Dog park may be closed at any time for maintenance
- Dogs may not be left unattended; owners / guardians must remain inside the fence with their dog(s)
- Dogs must be leashed until safely inside the off leash area and must be leashed before exiting
- Food or Treat items for dogs or humans are prohibited inside of the off leash area
- Frisbees, balls and other retrievable toys are encouraged (ne prepared to share)
- Limit two dogs per person - Dogs only; cats, other animals or reptiles are not permitted
- No children under the age of 6 may enter the dog park area
- No glass containers allowed in any areas of the park
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages in or around dog park
- No spiked collars, bicycles, skate boards or roller skates in off leash areas
- Owners / guardians are responsible for keeping their dogs from digging and must fill in any holes that their dog may make
- Professional dog training and handlers are not permitted to use the facility for instruction
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk; dog owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage they cause