How can I request an off-duty officer?

Upon request, officers may be available to work off-duty employment. To request an off-duty officer you must contact the Bureau of Field Operations Secretary, Ms. Gilda Jimenez, at 432-335-3343, Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.

The following information is required:

  • Contact person name and phone number
  • Method of payment to the officer, i.e. check, cash, etc.
  • Name of business
  • Number of hours requested to work

Show All Answers

1. How can I get a copy of a police report?
2. How can I check if someone is in jail and how do I get them out?
3. How can I register my residential or business alarm?
4. How do I get fingerprinted?
5. How can I commend an officer?
6. How can I file a complaint against an officer?
7. How can I request an off-duty officer?
8. What is the Department's policy regarding racial profiling?
9. How can I find out what beat or sector I am in?
10. Why didn't you make a report on my minor accident?
11. How can I report a crime tip?
12. How can I adopt an animal from Animal Control?
13. What to do if online incident reporting is not right for me?
14. How can I know who the registered sex offenders residing in Odessa are?