The Adopt-A-Spot Program is established for groups who want to maintain and beautify a particular area including roadways, alleys, or open areas. Keep Odessa Beautiful appreciates the efforts of the community to keep areas clean in the interest of public health and wellness.
Anyone Can Help
- Civic Groups
- Community Organizations
Adopt-A-Spot Volunteers will receive:
- Garbage bags
- A sign installed on the adopted location to identify their ownership
Adopt-A-Spot Program requirements:
- Agree to maintain the adopted spaces for a period of 3 years
- Adopted spaces may be renewed upon request
- Are strictly enforced
- Adopt-a-Spot volunteers are required to notify Keep Odessa Beautiful if they are unable to keep their adoption commitment - if so, the spot will become eligible for someone else to adopt
- Volunteers are responsible for picking up litter in their adopted area 4 times a year or any time at the discretion of the group the adopted area requires pickup
- All Adopt-A-Spot Cleanup's need to be reported by clicking on the "Report Your Cleanup" below.
Report Your Cleanup
Once you've finished, please inform us of your accomplishment by reporting your clean-up online.
Select a Location
You may select an area to adopt by visiting our online, interactive map. The red map pins are areas that need adoption; select an area you wish to adopt. After selecting an area, you will need to contact us with the area you have chosen. Email Keep Odessa Beautiful or call 432-335-4686. We will process the information and contact you as soon as possible. Thank you for Keeping Odessa Beautiful!