- Billing & Collection
Billing & Collection
Billing and Collection (B&C) provides service for water, sewer and refuse to the City of Odessa and its citizens. They also handle the billing for all sectors of the City, which in part includes Beverages, Ambulance and Miscellaneous Receivable.
To better provide service to the citizens of Odessa a payment kiosk is located on the south side of City Hall that allows residents the opportunity to pay their utility bill at any time. A teller window is inside City Hall that is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday except on holidays.
The mission of Billing and Collection is to continually provide outstanding service to the citizens and City of Odessa through timely and accurate billing and collection of utility, ambulance, license and permit and miscellaneous accounts receivable transactions. To partner with the citizens of Odessa in meeting their information and service needs in relation to the variety of services provided.
Billing and Collections suspended service interruptions of water during the COVID-19 pandemic. There are many customer's with unpaid balances, and B&C is asking customers call to arrange payment plans, request extensions, etc. by October 12. Service interruptions will begin on October 19, for any customer that has not reached out to B&C. We ask anyone with a high balance to call today: 432-335-3204.
- Aircraft Landing in City Permit Application (PDF)
- Aircraft Operations - Letter of Permission from Owner (PDF)
- Dance Hall Application (PDF)
- Hotel Motel Occupancy Tax (PDF)
- Itinerant Vendor Application (PDF)
- Itinerant Vendor Permission Letter (PDF)
- Mobile Vendor Application (PDF)
- Mobile Vendor Letter (PDF)
- Mobile Vendor Vehicle Inspection Sheet (PDF)
- Peddler Application (PDF)
- Pool Hall Application (PDF)
- Rental Property Declaration (PDF)
- Secondhand Goods Dealer Application (PDF)
- Secondhand Goods Dealers Bond (PDF)
- Sexually Oriented Business Employee Application (PDF)
- Sexually Oriented Business Permit (PDF)