Items Not Allowed
- Any type of oils and oil filters
- Car batteries
- Remodeling demolition
- Masonry debris such as tile, brick, rocks, and etc.
- Household and Commercial hazardous waste
Bulk Item Placement
- Place items behind your own fence line
- Do not place on top, behind, or beside water and gas meters
- Do not place under telephone guide lines
- Do not place beside, behind, or lean against garbage containers
- Check map for your route
- Check active routes for bulk placement dates
Bulk item Route Map
These are estimated start and completion dates
Completion dates are dependent on work loads.
|| 42nd Street
|| Golder Ave.
| Grant Ave.
|| 2nd St
|| Golder Ave.
| Grant. Ave.
|| 57th St.
| Dixie Blvd.
Apartment bulk item service:
Apartment complexes are serviced the 2nd and last Friday of each month on a call basis. Please call Billing & Collection (335-3204) at least 3 days before service days.
Bulk item pick up does not include demolition, remodeling, tree limbs, or loose trash. Carpet will not be accepted. Please refer to the ' Items not allowed' list. Items not placed at containment areas will not be removed. A/C units, and refrigerators must have refrigerant removed and must be tagged. These items along with other white appliances can taken to the Time Machine at 816 W. 42nd St. ( 368-5730) for recycle.
Containment areas for bulk must have a minimum of 8 feet entry. Please note that vehicles blocking the access to the containment area will prevent crews from removing bulk items.
Solid Waste (432) 368-3509
Last updated: 5/16/2013 4:32:16 PM