The Adopt-A-Spot Program is established for community organizations, schools, businesses, civic groups, churches, or families who want to maintain and beautify a particular area including roadways, alleys, or open areas. Adopt-a-Spot support and help our community free of litter and graffiti.
- A signed installed on the adopted location to identify their ownership.
- Garbage bags
- Agree to maintain the adopted spaces for a period of three (3) years.
- Adopted spaces may be renewed upon request.
- Are strictly enforced. Adopt-a-Spot volunteers are required to notify Keep Odessa Beautiful if they are unable to keep their adoption commitment. If so, the spot will become eligible for someone else to adopt.
- Volunteers are required to submit a report after each cleanup.
- Volunteers are responsible for picking up litter in their adopted area four (4) times a year or any time at the discretion of the group the adopted area requires pickup.