Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Citizen Problem Reporter

Post Date:04/07/2017 11:05 AM
Citizens have a new tool to report issues in their City. The Citizen Problem Reporter is a map based tool for citizens to enter complaints, such as potholes, light outages or high weeds.

The Citizen Problem Reporter is a simple form that allows citizens to attach a photo and pinpoint the location of the complaint, using a PC or smart device. Citizens can even track the status of their complaint.

The Citizen Problem Reporter can be accessed via the City’s website, Citizens can choose to enter their contact information or remain anonymous when entering a complaint. Only designated staff members will have access to citizen’s contact information.

For more information, please email or call Public Information Coordinator Andrea Goodson, 432-257-0537.
Return to full list >>